Pineapple upside down cupcakes. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and brown sugar. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thickened and lemon-colored.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 cans (8 oz) of each pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1/2 cups of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 package (3 oz) of lemon jello.
- You need 1 package of 2 layer size yellow cake mix.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon zest.
- Prepare 12 of maraschino cherries halved.
Sam here from Sugar Spun Run, back with another sweet-tooth appeasing. I love these so much because they are just one of those good old fashioned recipes like your mom or grandma used to make, but rather they're made into cupcakes! I could eat three of them in one sitting no problem, which is why I'm making them again tomorrow for the second time this week! Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes are a mini version of your favorite cake with butter, brown sugar, pineapple, and a cherry on top!
Pineapple upside down cupcakes instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix sugar and butter in medium bowl stir in pineapple and nuts place cherry half cut side up in center of each of 24 paper lined muffin cups cover with pineapple mixture.
- Add boiling water to dry gelatin mix stir 2 min till completely dissolved cool 10 min.
- Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl with mixer until well blended add gelatin mix well spoon over pineapple mixture in muffin cups cups will almost be completely full.
- Bake 15 to 18 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean cool in pans 19 min remove from pans to wire racks cool completely invert onto plates just before serving remove paper liners..
First, spoon some melted butter, crushed pineapple, brown sugar, and a cherry in the bottom of a muffin tin. Next, top with the cupcake batter and bake. Run a knife along the inside edge. Invert cupcake pan on the cooling rack. Some of the brown sugar and pineapple might stay behind in the pan, just scrap it out and lay it on top of the.