Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. When a cupcake is so good, it doesn't need the frosting, you know it's good. But, come on, it's a cupcake, so it does need frosting, haha! This recipe is based off of my Vegan Chocolate Chip Cake, but simply turned into cupcakes.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of flaxseed eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
I had actually made the cupcakes before, but was waiting for #cupcakemondays to post this vegan cupcake recipe. Step One – Mix the Batter. In one bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. That's the flour, vegan sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes step by step
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
In a separate bowl, combine the non-dairy milk (I use soy milk but any milk should do), oil, water, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. It's vegan Chocolate Chip Muffin time. Hands down, my most popular recipe on the website is my Blueberry Muffins. You guys LOVE those muffins and that makes me so happy.