Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes. I used a vanilla cake mix and the Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting as recommended by others-these cupcakes are exceptionally good! I didn't want the brownie to stick to the bottom as someone mentioned so I put a dollop of cake mix on the bottom then a tablespoon of brownie batter followed by another dollop of cake mix-maybe it was just me but it. Great recipe for Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare of For Brownie Bottom.
- Prepare 5 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Vanilla Cake Layer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze.
- You need 8 ounces of semi sweet chocokate.
- You need as needed of white sprinkles.
Finally it's glazed with chcolate These freeze great to have on hand or tuck into lunch bo In another bowl combine the vanilla cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix on low speed until blended. Then stir in your food coloring. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Desserts, Delicious desserts.
Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 12 standard muffin tins with bakers spray.
- Make Brownie layer.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla and salt and stir well.
- Add egg and yolk and blend in.
- Add flour and stir until oncorporated.
- Divide into cupcake tins evenly, Bake 5 minutes, remove to cool 15 minutes and prepare vanilla cake layer.
- Make Vanilla Cake Layer.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture alternating with milk..
- Divide batter evenly over brownie layer and bake about 15 minutes until set. Cool completely before removing from tindpns.
- Make chocolte glaze.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth d.
- Dip tops in chocolaye.
- Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet and allow to set.
These Brownie Bottom Halloween Cupcakes are really simple. Start with a base of my favorite dark chocolate brownies then take some help from a white cake mix for the next layer. I dyed it orange with a new food coloring kit I ordered and they turned out beautifully – bright & vibrant. I know some people are anti-food coloring but I very rarely use it so whatever, I'm not worried about it. The idea of this mini brownie butter cake is pretty simple.