Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. This is a super simple cupcake recipe made in only one bowl. The cupcakes are moist and light with a mild chocolate flavor. I topped them with a vanilla buttercream frosting because I love the combo of chocolate and vanilla together.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- You need 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
Place paper baking cups into muffin pan cups or grease cups; set aside. Begin with the frosting by placing the pitted dates in a tall, narrow container (like a small Mason jar or measuring cup). Pour over boiling water, and use a spoon to push the dates into the water as much as possible. Homemade Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes are moist and delicious chocolate cupcakes from scratch without a cake mix.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Top them with peanut butter or chocolate frosting.. Small Batch Boston Cream Pie Cupcake recipe with a homemade custard filling and chocolate ganache makes half a dozen cupcakes, perfect for small households. These Small-batch Vanilla Cupcakes have definitely been one of the small joys of my week. I shot the photos for this post a couple weeks ago-those who follow my Instagram stories might recognize them- but I actually made them again this morning because I felt like this week deserved cupcakes to celebrate its end. And since they are small batch, I can totally get away with that.