Yoghurt brownies cupcake. Greek Yogurt Brownies are so decadent than nobody will know they are a healthy brownie recipe unless you tell them! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor!
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- You need 100 gr of butter.
- You need 2 of white eggs.
- You need 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- It’s 125 of raw canne sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- Prepare 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- Prepare 1 spoon of rice flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of rye flour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
Try this healthier brownie to satisfy that chocolate craving! Get my new cookbook, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars here! I am kind of a brownie snob. See great recipes for Yoghurt brownies cupcake, Yogurt Brownies too!
Yoghurt brownies cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
Follow Betty Crocker Ask Betty; Cookbooks; More Inspiration. Pillsbury; Tablespoon; Box Tops for Education Method. Mix wet cake ingredients together in a jug. Put the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar, applesauce, and Greek yogurt to the flour mixture and stir.