Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and seasonings. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- You need of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
One cupcake is a good size serving for those of us trying to eat reasonably sized portions. You can use your favorite pot pie filling, or try the one I like! How to Make Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes. The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES step by step
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.
By using a refrigerated dough you're left with making a quick, savory gravy that can be filled with leftover cooked chicken, turkey, or ham and a good handful of veggies. My kids liked it better then the chicken pot pie. Just as delicious, but way cuter. Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes from Sunny Slide Up Comfort food in a muffin tin-sized portion is the perfect way… Pi Day Is Upon Us! How Resplendent – […] Another wonderful entree idea is the chicken pot pie.