Quick cupcakes. These taste amazing and are quick to make! You can play around and substitute different milks, oils and extracts; just about any will work. Unfortunately, this recipe doesn't rise well as a cake, but cupcakes are more fun anyway!
Ingredients of Quick cupcakes
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veg. oil or butter.
- Prepare 2 tb of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tb of vnilla.
Check out our periodic table of cupcakes at Woman's Day. These easy cupcakes are so simple to make. Decorate with a swirl of delicious buttercream frosting. A perfect cupcake recipe for kids.
Quick cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the over to 170 degrees C.
- In bowl #1 mix the sugar with the oil.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix (wet mix).
- In bowl #2 mix the flour with the baking powder..
- Gradually mix bowl #1 with #2 with adding milk until the consistency is not too watery or thick..
- Pour the mix into your cupcake tray and into the oven (170 C degrees for 20 minutes) or until it's golden.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Here are a few expert tips for frosting cupcakes: For a quick frosting method, take your cupcake and dip the top into a bowl of fluffy frosting. Give it a slight twist and pull up straight to create a nice peak. If you'd like to pipe your cupcake frosting, but don't have a piping bag, snip a small corner off of a food-storage plastic bag to.