Reese's cupcakes. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions then fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with batter. Place a Reese's into the center of each unbaked cup. Use a standard muffin pan and place a muffin liner in each muffin cup.
Ingredients of Reese's cupcakes
- You need 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- You need of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- You need 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
I made a yummy No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake. And I also made these super simple Reese's in the middle cupcakes. The never-ending Reese's saga continues with another treat that will further push you into a peanut butter and chocolate coma. Reese's cupcakes come in two-cupcake packs, making them the ultimate snack.
Reese's cupcakes step by step
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
Freshley's teamed up with The Hershey Co. to create Reese's Peanut Butter Flavored Cupcakes. Freshley's Deluxe Reese's Peanut Butter Flavored Cupcakes deliver big on chocolate and peanut butter taste with a moist chocolate cupcake filled with Reese's Peanut Butter crème filling. These new treats are sure to give chocolate and peanut butter lovers everywhere a rich, sweet, and satisfying way to celebrate snack time. Pour in hot water and stir until well combined. Add in sour cream and mix until combined.