Ingredients of Coffee Danishes
- You need 1 of refer to Danish pastry.
- Prepare 4 grams of -Instant coffee.
- It’s 20 grams of -Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg for glazing.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate writing pen (icing is ok as well).
Coffee Danishes instructions
- Prepare the Danish pastry. Follow thefrom Steps 2 to Step 7, and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Roll out the Step 1 dough to a 3 cm thickness with a rolling pin. Sprinkle with the instant coffee and granulated sugar mixture all over (except for where you'll be sealing the dough together). Apply a small amount of eggwash close to the seam..
- Start rolling up from your side and rest on your work surface with the seam facing downwards. Cut into 8 even portions..
- Make 5 deep cuts..
- Place the dough into the tart cups which have been lightly greased with butter as illustrated in the picture. Let them proof for about 50 minutes at 30°C. Brush with the egg for glazing, and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180°C..
- When baked, remove from the cups. When cooled, draw lines with the chocolate writing pen..