Delicious faloouda. Falooda At Home Falooda Recipe – How to Make Delicious Falooda At Home. Falooda, is a cold dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent. Falooda is best described as a dessert beverage which is really corn vermicelli.
Ingredients of Delicious faloouda
- It’s 1 box of jelly.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix dry fruits chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of pink food colour.
- It’s of vermicelli.
- You need 1 of half cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 of scoop strawberry ice cream.
The environment, prices and staff are gems. Happy to pay a second visit for the sake of other delicious. Recipe for making restaurant Style Royal falooda. Its Rich Creamy texture and Delicious Taste makes You a fan of it.
Delicious faloouda instructions
- Make jelly and put in to fridge to cool it.
- Boil milk add food colour vermicelli dry fruits cook for (4_5) minutes or until the vermicelli is ready after that put it into fridge and let it cool completely.
- Pour the mixture into glass add jelly and ice cream you can add fruits if you want.
You can just prepare the ingredients. Falooda recipe with step by step photos and video. Falooda or faluda is a popular Indian summer dessert drink consisting of various elements like milk, ice cream, rose syrup etc. The Falooda Seeds are optional since they don't really have a flavor, but they do add to the authentic look (a little like floating tadpoles!), and are actually very good for digestion in a. Falooda is a delicious dessert/drink of milk, sweet noodles and basil seeds, that is popular in South Asia, the Middle East and in parts of South East Asia.