Delicious Pretzel Bites!. Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites-these little pretzel bites are fun to make at home and are great for Have you tried these soft pretzel bites? They are perfect for parties, snacking, and game day. Pretzel Bites – Soft & Delicious.
Ingredients of Delicious Pretzel Bites!
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Coarse salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
Easy homemade pretzel bites brushed with melted butter and sea salt. This easy pretzel recipe makes the perfect appetizer or snack! These pretzel bites pair perfectly with so many delicious dips! Pretzel bites make a delicious snack or appetizer.
Delicious Pretzel Bites! step by step
- Before we start, Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast and warm water. Let sit until yeast dissolves, about 2-3 minutes. Then stir in sugar until dissolved..
- Add the flour and salt, stir to combine. The dough will be crumby. Turn the dough onto a floured board and knead with floured hands until smooth..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and set aside. Divide the dough into 5 portions, working with one at a time roll the dough balls into ropes that are about 1 inch in diameter..
- Use a sharp knife to cut 1-inch lengths of dough. Drop each of the dough pieces into the egg mixture and immediately transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Place them about 1/2 inch apart. Sprinkle with coarse salt..
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat the process until all dough has been cooked. Melt the butter and brush the pretzel bites with the butter..
With just a few simple steps, these delicious pretzel bites are perfect for your next party or for snacking! These pretzel bites are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, and they don't require lye. We also have a recipe for a spicy cheese dip to serve on the side. These homemade soft pretzel bites are the BEST Pretzel Bites ever! They taste just like Auntie Anne's!!!