Apple Cinnamon Waffles.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter (melted).
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Finely Diced Red Delicious Apple.
- Prepare 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
Apple Cinnamon Waffles step by step
- Using an electric mixer, mix together eggs, applesauce, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking powder..
- When egg mixture is thoroughly combined, add diced apple and mixed until evenly dispersed..
- Add flour 1/4 cup at a time and mix until a batter has formed..
- To an electric waffle maker, add 1/3 cup of batter to each side and cook according to waffle maker instructions. This should make about 5 waffles..
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle top with brown sugar, honey, thinly sliced red delicious apple, and powdered sugar..