Delicious Dinner Rolls.
Ingredients of Delicious Dinner Rolls
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 cup of Flour.
Delicious Dinner Rolls step by step
- Bring milk to a simmer. Remove from heat, add butter and sugar, stir until combined. Allow to cool..
- Add dry active yeast to warm water. Allow to sit until it becomes foamy..
- Combine milk mix, yeast, salt, egg, and half the flour in mixer with dough hook. Add remaining flour half cup at a time. Combine with dough hook until dough ball is formed. The amount of flour used may vary depending on amount of moisture in the air..
- Place dough ball in greased bowl, cover, let rise 1 hour or until doubles in size..
- Place on floured surface. Punch down..
- Make desired size rolls. Place on parchment paper, cover pan, let rise 3o min..
- Brush with melted butter. Bake at 350°F for 20 min, or until browned on tops..
- Variations and tips: I have completed through step 6 and placed in the refrigerator. I placed them directly into the oven from refrigerator the next day. Worked perfectly. You can make regular round rolls, crescent rolls, or clover rolls. Clover rolls and crescent rolls may require more flour to make a more manageable dough..