Delicious Pulled Pork Apple Slaw!!!.
Ingredients of Delicious Pulled Pork Apple Slaw!!!
- It’s of Condiments.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar (packed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream (or buttermilk).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Vegetables & Fruit.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of green cabbage.
- You need 3/4 cup of carrots (shredded).
- It’s 1 of large Fugi Apple (julienned).
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage (shredded).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian Parsley (minced).
- You need 1/2 of medium onion (grated).
Delicious Pulled Pork Apple Slaw!!! instructions
- Prepare the dressing. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, salt, black pepper, brown sugar, heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, and apple cider vinegar all together until well blended. Set aside..
- Prepare the salad. In a large bowl, combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, Italian Parsley, carrots, onion, and Fuji apple all together..
- Pour the reserved dressing and toss until well blended..
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving, mixing the salad at least once to evenly distribute the dressing..
- Enjoy with a delicious pulled pork sandwich!.