Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup.
Ingredients of Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 packages of sliced mini portabellas.
- Prepare 1 of potato (diced small).
- Prepare 4 stick of celery (sliced thin).
- You need 6 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sage.
- It’s 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of grated Parmesan (for garnish).
Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot, then sautee garlic, onions, mushrooms, potatoes and celery until onion is translucent and mixture is fragrant..
- Add hamburger and cook through until brown..
- Add some garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sage, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper to meat to help infuse flavors while hamburger browns..
- When meat is browned drain as much grease as possible..
- Add beef broth (add more or less, depending on thickness of soup preference)..
- Once soup gets hot add frozen vegetables and more of each spice until you reach preferred flavor..
- Cook until vegetables reach preferred consistency..
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan on top for garnish..