delicious tuna salad. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. Tuna Salad with a Kick. "Just whipped it up for lunch—super easy and so yummy!
Ingredients of delicious tuna salad
- You need 1 box of your choice of pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 2 small of cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1 of garlic and herb mrs. dash.
- It’s 1 of adobo.
- You need 5 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of (light) mayo.
Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious tuna melt or for a variety of other delicious meals. How to Serve Tuna Salad: This salad is a versatile dish that can be served in countless ways! The depth of flavor that the toasted almonds and apples give is fantastic.
delicious tuna salad step by step
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While water is boiling/pasta is cooking, chop peppers and celery to your liking.
- Add them all into a large mixing bowl/storage container. Drain sweet peas and tuna and add to bowl..
- After pasta is finished, rinse with cold water until it's no longer steaming. Add to mixture..
- Add mayo and stir. May add more to your liking..
- Sprinkle on "garlic and herb" and adobe and stir. Add as needed to your taste.
- Keep in fridge! It's best after it's been in the fridge for a night (though not necessary for first plate)..
Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. Mediterranean Tuna Salad – so much flavor and so easy to put together! This salad is not only delicious but it's very quick to put together and there is no cooking involved. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated.