Delicious Lemon Pepper Pork Chops. Tear off a generous square of tin foil for each chop, enough to wrap and seal completely. These lemon pepper grilled pork chops are so delicious by themselves, but you need something to go on the side. This simple pork chop recipe has the chops marinating in soy sauce and lemon pepper seasonings, affording lots of flavor without a lot of ingredients.
Ingredients of Delicious Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 of Pork Chops (bone or not).
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Cayenne (love spicy!).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worscheter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of **GRAVY-optional below.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil (canola, olive, or coconut).
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 of Pork liquid when done.
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops is delicious and filling. My son James created these zesty chops spiced with paprika and cayenne. He keeps the spice rub in a jar to use with Made for a weeknight supper and was quick and delicious. I was skeptical about broiling the chops as directed in the recipe, and adjusted the time to.
Delicious Lemon Pepper Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In baking dish, evenly spread1 tspn of oil then add 1 tblsn of butter. Season chops with lemon pepper & cayenne, place in dish..
- Top chops with 1 tspn of oil and 1 tblspn butter. Top with worchester, add sliced onions..
- Cover well with foil. Make sure the foil is not loose. Bake for 45-50 min..
- Serve with rice, baked potato, or whatever. Goes well with any side favorite. Enjoy!.
- **GRAVY-Optional below.
- When the chops are done, I make gravy for those folks that love sauce. I heat a pan on med heat for about 5 min. Add 2 tbspn of oil and 2 tablespoons of flour. Add juice from pork chops and add 2 cups of broth. Whisk all together and turn heat down to low. If gravy is too thin, mix flour and water (equal parts) in small bowl and whisk into pan until it is thick enough..
These Grilled Pork Chops are infused with bright lemon flavours and plenty of garlic. It's ideal grilled because the high heat will sear the crust beautifully. But it can of course be I cooked half of these Lemon Garlic Marinated Pork Chops on the stove (photo below) and half on the. These lemon pepper pork chops were equally delicious and equally as easy to make! You need to let the chops marinate for a few hours.