Vicky's Delicious pumpkin soup. Watch my new series Vicky Ratnani's Cranberries kitchen. Today i'm making Healthy Dal & Pumpkin Soup with Cranberry. Vegan pumpkin soup is my latest obsession.
Ingredients of Vicky's Delicious pumpkin soup
- It’s 1 1/3 box of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 packages of sour cream.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 medium of milk or water.
- Prepare 1 large of whole pumkin.
It adds a satisfying richness and creaminess along with its healthy additives. I've found myself on more than one occasion eating lunch with a friend who packed leftover soup — incredibly delicious-looking soup they'd just casually "whipped up" the night before. Healthy, satisfying and perfect for colder weather. This soup makes a delicious light lunch or dinner, and would be perfect served alongside hummus and toast or a hearty salad.
Vicky's Delicious pumpkin soup instructions
- preheat oven 220degreese.
- cock pumkin in oven for about an hour till soft.
- take skin off. take pips out. blend pumkin.
- add ingredients and blend again.
If you give this recipe a try, let us know! This is one of my favorite soups to make. I discovered Red Kuri (in Germany I knew it as Hokkaido pumpkin) a couple years ago while cooking with Whip out the magic wand mixer and start pureeing the soup. Be careful doing so, as HOT soup might splatter around you and all over kitchen walls. This creamy pumpkin soup is delicious as an easy weeknight meal or an elegant starter soup for your holiday dinners!