Veggie Pie. Spicy, cheesy, vegetable-packed or pastry-stacked, there's a veggie pie here to suit every taste. Reviews for: Photos of Veggie Pot Pie. This how to make veggie pie video gives you a simple quick and FRIGGIN MEGA TASTY pie.
Ingredients of Veggie Pie
- It’s of delicious veggie pie.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese, whichever flavour. we used havartI!.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spinich.
- It’s 2 cup of steamed broccolli.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 small of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 large of fresh ripe tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1-3 tsp cayenne pepper depending on how spicy you like.
Remove chicken from pan and chop up into bite sized pieces. Place chicken and vegetables into a deep pie dish, leaving behind the juices. In fact, a basic vegetable pot pie relies on a template more than a set recipe. It can be broken down Get this part down, and you can start customizing it based on your mood or whatever veggies are.
Veggie Pie step by step
- cook quinoa, let cool.
- steam broccoli, let cool.
- while the quinoa and broccoli are cooling crack the four eggs into a medium sized bowl and slightly beat the eggs..
- stir milk into egg and add in vegetables salt and cayenne pepper.
- preheat oven to 350F, (that probably should have been step one hehe.).
- as soon as the brocolli and quinoa are cooled down add them in the the mix and stir..
- when everything is nicely and evenly coated pour into a 9 inch cooking pan..
- cut tomato into to half slices (like pinwheels) and lay them on top on the veggie pie in a circle as my lovely picture shows.
- cook that pie of deliciousness for 25-30 minutes and broil for about 2 minutes to give it a nice browning effect.
- let cool, cut up and serve little slices of vegetarian heaven :).
Also, you don't need an Irish. Our vegetarian pie is packed with lentils and sweet vegetables, and topped with a crunchy filo pastry – the perfect Meat Free Monday meal. This warm and comforting "pie" has a thick and zippy filling and a moist, tender cornbread topping. It's an overall hearty dish for the season. A brilliant addition to a buffet this veggie pie with a robust hot water crust pastry is full of southern Indian flavour and warming spice.