delicious quiche. This keto quiche saves extremely well for me in the fridge, lasting all week and sometimes longer! Few things are as good as a pie, but a quiche — the pie's savory cousin — does come mighty close. The classic filling made from a mix of dairy and vegetables.
Ingredients of delicious quiche
- Prepare of everything.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 5 of rashers of bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olives, black.
- You need 1 cup of tasty cheese.
- You need 1 small of zucchini.
- You need 8 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of sheet of short crust pastry.
- It’s 1/2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of spray oil.
- You need 6 medium of mushrooms.
This dish can be served hot or cold. This quick and simple recipe for quiche is very tasty and versatile. This delicious low-carb quiche features a crust made out of cauliflower rice, and is a wonderful brunch or dinner recipe. The hidden vegetables are great for picky eaters and who doesn't love a pie filled.
delicious quiche step by step
- preheated over to 200c, cook pastry in desired baking pan as directed on pack. I used baking paper under pastry for easy removal after cooking.
- dice bacon (without rind), slice leek, mushrooms and garlic, grate carrot and zucchini.
- quickly fry all prepared ingredients and place evenly on pastry (pre cooked).
- sprinkle olives and cheese over the top.
- lightly beat eggs, cream, salt, peppers, and onion powder.
- poor slowly onto other ingredients in pastry shell.
- place in oven on middle shelf for ten minutes at 200c. then a further 30 minutes on 180c (I use a fan forced oven).
- once solid in the center, allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving..
- serve with freshly cracked pepper, and a garden salad.
Melt in your mouth zucchini quiche without the crust. Simple ingredients make it an easy quiche recipe to whip up any time life gives you zucchini. Ham and Cheese Quiche: the tastiest and easiest recipe! To keep things as simple as possible This quiche recipe is super simple to adapt to your personal preference; use your favorite cheeses. Quiche is always a good idea as a make-ahead breakfast/brunch or light lunch.