Delicious Marinaded Skirt Steak.
Ingredients of Delicious Marinaded Skirt Steak
- Prepare 4 of skirt steaks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of your favorite steak sauce (optional).
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of small yellow or white onion.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of butter.
Delicious Marinaded Skirt Steak instructions
- Marinade: Put steaks in a big zip lock bag. Pour soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, olive oil, steak sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in bag. Seal and shake to cover all sides of the steaks. Marinade in refrigerator anywhere from 2-24 hours.
- Melt some of your butter in a pan over medium high heat and add steaks.
- Add in the cut onions and cook with steak. Make sure to add more butter and spoon over steaks while cooking.
- Cook until desired temperature (For the medium rare in this photo I cooked them about 2 1/2 minutes per side).
- Let set before serving..