Delicious Baked Codfish. Easy Baked Cod Fish is smothered in a lemon garlic parmesan mixture that makes for a delicious piece of fish. There are two types of cod that you will find in the store, Atlantic Ocean cod and Pacific Ocean cod. Both are fine in this recipe.
Ingredients of Delicious Baked Codfish
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs or crushed croutons.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese – if you like it.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil and oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder – if you like it.
- You need 4 of codfish fillets or any white fish e.g. pangasius.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
May I suggest this oreganata style codfish served with your favorite With a little bit of planning, a delicious and nutritious meal is not only possible but easy to achieve. Simple, fast, and delicious describes this baked cod recipe. Cod is a mild, flaky white fish that is not expensive and is absolutely reliable in my experience (i.e., not fishy). Baked Cod With Roasted Peppers: Temperatures You Need to Know.
Delicious Baked Codfish step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix the milk and salt in a small bowl, in another one mix the breadcrumbs, cheese and all the spices..
- Dip the fillets in the milk and then in the breadcrumb mix to cover all sides..
- Place the fillets in a glass casserole and pour the melted butter on top..
- Cook for about 30 minutes until the fish meat is ready and the crumbs turn golden..
Fish can be tricky to cook: no one wants to eat undercooked fish, but it can go from done to overdone in a very short time. Delicious, moist and tender baked cod is topped with a lemony, buttery topping that doesn't overpower the fish. It's one of my favorite cod recipes! And I'm saying that as someone who's not generally a huge fan of this fish. Cod is my favorite fish, other than swai fish and tilapia recipes.