Delicious Breakfast Sandwhich!.
Ingredients of Delicious Breakfast Sandwhich!
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 dash of salt, pepper, garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 oz of sliced, sauteed mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 2 slice of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 slice of lettuce.
- It’s 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 slice of swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 of mayo (optional).
- It’s 3 slice of cooked bacon.
- You need 1 bunch of roughly chopped spinach.
- You need 2 slice of white bread (or bagel , halved).
- You need 4 of thinl slices of avacado (option).
Delicious Breakfast Sandwhich! step by step
- in a medium skillet melt the butter until it comes to a foam.
- add the finely chopped onion to the butter and cook until translucent/tender (if your using mushrooms too, saute them with the onions).
- meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl.
- pour the egg mix in skillet with cooked onions. reduce to medium-low heat, do not scramble eggs, let it cook a bottom layer.
- when the eggs form a cooked layer, gently push the edges in and tilt the pan so that the uncooked egg fills that area. do this around all the edges.
- after most of the excess egg has been sifted and cooked, flip the cooked egg (frittata) without breaking as much as possible..
- place the sliced cheese over the egg and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. top with chopped parsely.
- toast the slices of bread.
- spread mayo on insides of both slices of bread (optional).
- transfer frittata (cooked egg) to the bread..
- top with spinach, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce.
- close sandwhich with 2nd slice of bread, cut sandwhich in half and enjoy!.