Tuna salad, unconventional. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. While tuna salad seems somewhat unconventional as a filling for Japanese sushi rolls, it is actually a popular filling for onigiri and musubi (Japanese rice balls).
Ingredients of Tuna salad, unconventional
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of large cucumber.
- You need 1 of medium golden delicious apple.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley for garnish.
My husband often just mixes the tuna with mayo and a few cracks of black pepper and calls it good! I like to add some crunch to balance out the cream, and. The benefit of tuna salad for weight loss is that it's high in protein. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make!
Tuna salad, unconventional instructions
- To a bowl add tuna. Wash, peel, and shave a cucumber into thin very thin "chips".
- Wash, peel, core, and dice the apple. Add to the tuna along with the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add dill weed..
- Mix together well.
- Add garnish and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! Stuff tuna salad in hollowed out tomatoes or avocado halves for a fresh take on lunch. Swap out the tuna for chicken or ham, adding some spicy brown or Dijon mustard with the mayonnaise in the. Tuna salad is one of those foods that I find myself getting intense cravings for when I need a little boost of good protein. And here's the thing that's kind of funny.