Delicious jeera aloo. Jeera Aloo is a popular Indian dish where potatoes are cooked with cumin seeds! You only need a handful of ingredients to make this Jeera Aloo. Jeera aloo – A delicious stir fry recipe of boiled aloo tossed with cumin seeds and spices.
Ingredients of Delicious jeera aloo
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare Half of cup garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger finally chopped.
- You need 3-4 of green chili long sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare Half of tap black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds rai.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera cumin seeds.
- You need leaves of Some curry.
Its main ingredients are potatoes (aloo), cumin seeds (jeera) and Indian spices. Aloo Jeera is easy yet a delicious side dish. A whole cumin seeds have a slightly nutty flavor. Jeera Aloo Recipe – This is home style, delicious and quick to make dry aloo sabji recipe.
Delicious jeera aloo step by step
- Boil the potatoes and dice them.
- Now in a pan take olive oil or sunflower oil 1 tablespoon and add cumin seeds+ginger+garlic+mustard seeds.
- Make them golden and add all the spices together.
- Now cook to roast all the spices and add boiled potatoes.
- Mix well and enjoy yumm potatoes.stay safe stay healthy.
This goes very well with phulka roti, puri or paratha. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. This Uttar Pradesh style hing jeera aloo is a recipe which I make at times to go along with chapatis. The dish is a bit spicy and tangy. Jeera aloo is popular as a bachelors' dish because it is one of the easiest and fastest Indian recipes and You can store it in a hot case and eat later, and it will still taste as delicious as freshly prepared.