Delicious multigrain olive oil white bread. Ms Beers stretches her writing chops with Olive Oil and White Bread. This is not another girl next door HEA romance. No, this is a story of life. "Olive Oil & White Bread" Is a book to savor.
Ingredients of Delicious multigrain olive oil white bread
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 500 grams of bakers flour.
- It’s 8 grams of dried yeast.
- It’s 10 ml of salt.
- You need 5 ml of caster suger.
- You need 40 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare of Seed mix.
- You need 40 grams of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 20 grams of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 20 grams of flax seeds.
- You need 20 grams of quinoa.
- Prepare 20 grams of pumpkin seeds.
Sharing one of my most requested Recipes healthy easy to make homemade MultiGrain Bread. Try it taste it and love it. Homemade Multigrain Bread recipe with amazing step by step photos. This Multigrain Bread loaf is made of whole wheat flour, millet flours, oats and assorted seeds.
Delicious multigrain olive oil white bread step by step
- For the water: to 100ml of boiling water add 200ml of cold water..
- For bread machine: add the ingredients in the order required by the manufacturer. By hand: make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, then pour all of the liquid in and mix quickly until you have a slightly sticky dough..
- For bread machine: the machine does this step for you. By hand: Sprinkle the work surface with flour and tip out the dough. Knead by stretching it away from you, then folding it in half towards you and pushing it away with the heel of your hand. Give it a quarter turn and repeat until stretchy..
- For bread machine: add the seeds at the time required by your machine. By hand: when the dough is smooth and elastic like, add the seeds..
- For bread machine: skip this step. By hand: Smear some butter around a large bowl and place the dough in it. Cover and allow to rise for 1 hour..
- Empty dough onto a floured surface and gently use your finger tips to push some of the air out of it. Shape however you like and place on or in an oiled baking tray. Sprinkle with flour or brush with egg for a glazed finish. Slash the top. Cover and rise for 30 mins..
- Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 8. Bake for 30-35 mins until browned and crisp..
We use ZERO plain flour in this Multigrain Bread. At home, we use Homemade Multigrain Bread for a healthy quick breakfast. In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Remove the plastic wrap and brush the top of the loaf with the egg white. It's so delicious, especially for breakfast sandwiches in the panini press, or toasted with some apple butter!!