Applesauce with cinnamon. Mix applesauce and cinnamon together until it is thick enough to hold a form when cut into cookie cutter shapes. We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra flavor to the mix. Mott's Applesauce Cinnamon is a delicious twist on an old favorite.
Ingredients of Applesauce with cinnamon
- It’s 2 of granny Smith apples, peeled & cored, large diced.
- Prepare 2 of red delicious apples, peeled & cored, large diced.
- It’s 2 Tbls of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 Tbls of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of butter.
My grandmother passed this oatmeal muffin recipe down to me, and I'm eager to share it with my children. It's just after the first few days of fall, and already I'm aching to In the meantime, though, I think I'll keep making homemade applesauce from apples picked from the. These delicious vegan Applesauce Pancakes are filled with the goodness of apples and cinnamon, and cook up perfectly light and fluffy! Once my ornaments were dry, I pulled out a few craft supplies to decorate with.
Applesauce with cinnamon instructions
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Lock lid and close pressure valve.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Allow a 10 minutes natural pressure release.
- Lightly mash applesauce to your desired consistency..
- Wonderful as is, or added to vanilla yogurt, or icecream!.
I chose glitter, jewels, acrylic paint, and some Elmer's Glue to help things. Warm, soft, and comforting Applesauce with Cinnamon, Ghee & Nutmeg nurtures and moistens your body through the dry transition to autumn. It prepares your tissues for winter. These moist applesauce muffins have a delicious apple cinnamon flavor and are sweetened with applesauce. If you have cinnamon applesauce, that works perfectly too.