Ingredients of Homemade Applesauce
- You need 7-9 of apples (Gala or Golden Delicious).
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
Homemade Applesauce step by step
- Rinse and peel skin off of all the apples..
- Cut them into cubes and place in a pot..
- Insert cinnamon stick in the middle of the apples..
- Sprinkle apples with brown sugar. Adjust sugar to your taste..
- Add water, cover pot, and cook on low heat for 30 minutes..
- Uncover, remove cinnamon stick and smash apples until most lumps are smoothed. Enjoy right away or refrigerate for later! Can be used as crepe fillings or pancake/waffle topping!.