Grilled chicken salad. Grilled chicken salad—filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado—is the healthy summer dinner recipe we tend to make again and again. Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill, turning, until. Grilled chicken breast is a great source of lean protein and colorful vegetables (especially leafy, dark green varieties), providing That's why we've rounded up nine great recipes for grilled chicken salad.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken salad
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Chicken ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3 of large chicken breast butterflied skinless boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 3 of large golden delicious apples.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Salad ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of radish minced.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot sliced very thin.
- It’s 2 cup of butter lettuce.
- You need 2 cup of red leaf lettuce.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Cheeses ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of asiago cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of provolone cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of romano cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
This healthy and exotic Grilled Chicken Salad is filled with nutrients of various vegetables and meat along with the delicious taste. I can't get enough salads lately, I think maybe it's because I'm ready to get my garden going and most of all spring! In a salad bowl, assemble the salad with the romaine on the bottom. Top with red onion, tomatoes, orange bell peppers, corn, cilantro, and. main dishes.
Grilled chicken salad instructions
- Fire up the grill.
- Wash and cut apples in half. Remove core and stem. Coat with lemon juice and butter..
- Put on the grill cut side down.
- Turn as needed when done put back in butter lemon mixture cut side down.
- Add salt to chicken. Put on the grill.
- Turn often.
- Cook till done add butter over top.
- Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Carefully dice the apples. Slice the tomatoes in half..
- Mix all the ingredients except the cheeses.
- Add cheeses on top of salad serve with your favorite salad dressing..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Chicken salad that bursts with flavor. It looks as good as it tastes when arranged over a fresh salad greens. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! Learn how to prepare a delicious, refreshing grilled chicken salad that the whole family will enjoy.