Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Ingredients of Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 120 grams of All purpose / plain flour.
- Prepare 2 grams of Bicarbonate of soda / baking soda.
- Prepare 170 grams of Butter (melted).
- It’s 200 grams of Brown sugars.
- You need 100 grams of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 150 grams of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 100 grams of Dark chocolate (optional).
- You need 100 grams of White chocolate (optional) (wasn't used in this method).
Chewy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 165°F c. (325 degrees f.). Grease two baking tins and line with grease-proof paper.
- Sieve the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl and set aside for the moment..
- In another bowl, mix the melted butter, brown sugar and caster sugar thoroughly..
- Beat in the vanilla ,egg and egg white and mix until creamy.
- Put the butter mixture into the sieved ingredients bowl and mix in thoroughly.
- On a chopping board, chop all the chocolate into small pieces and add to mixture, mix in with a wooden spoon..
- When mixed, use a table spoon to scoop the mixture onto the baking tins. (Make sure they have enough space so they can expand).
- Bake for15-20 mins in the preheated oven. ( if they are not completely cooked but are burning on top, consider placing a sheet of grease proof paper on top and place back in the oven until cooked). Remove from oven and let them cool for a few minutes before placing on wire tray. :).