Baked Cheesy Fettuccine. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, Parmesan and salt and pepper, toss in the shredded cheese, cooked bacon and pasta, toss really well. Just as quick to make as a classic homemade mac and cheese, Giada's Creamy Baked Fettuccine with Asiago and Thyme replaces the usual stovetop cheddar sauce with a mixture of two cheeses and cool. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Pasta is a dish that is packed with cheesy, rich flavor, loaded with chicken and broccoli.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Fettuccine
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 4 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 pound of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 pint of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3-1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 stick of frozen butter grated.
- You need of Tomato meat sauce.
- Prepare 32 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of ground black Angus beef.
- Prepare 12 ounces of meatballs each cut in half.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of capers and 2 tsp of its juices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sweet basil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
This Italian Baked Pasta Recipe will become one of your family favourites. Pick your favourite pasta, toss with an easy homemade meat sauce, add some fresh mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan and a little white sauce, then bake this easy baked pasta dish! Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Baked Cheesy Broccoli Pesto Pasta is a delicious version of Italian pasta that makes a yummy weeknight dinner and a great lunch box for kids.
Baked Cheesy Fettuccine instructions
- Measure the powdered milk and let the water begin to bubble. Mix in the milk powder. Whisk well..
- Grate and add the frozen butter. Add the garlic..
- Turn on the heat very low and whisk.when cheese is melted add the flour and stir not allowing to boil. We don't want to break the sauce. Stir till creamy and thick. Start browning the beef add in salt, pepper, and garlic..
- When browned keep cooking adding the basil. The liquids are reduced now add the beef broth and split meatballs..
- Cook the pasta..
- Add the sugar, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 20 minutes and add the capers, and liquids. Line a pan with the fettuccine. Spread the cheese sauce over the fettuccine. Preheat oven 425°Fahrenheit..
- Cover with the meat sauce. Then sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Now mix the melted butter, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, onion powder, and spread over the top..
- Put into the oven. Bake 30 minutes..
If you love pasta, then this broccoli pasta is a must try. Kids normally don't like broccoli, but there are many ways by which you can make them eat it. Making this pasta is one way of making kids eat broccoli. Did You know: Broccoli is a. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top.