Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
Ingredients of Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Fettuccine Pasta.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil, divided.
- Prepare of TT Blakening Seasoning.
- You need of TT Salt.
Blackened Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place head of garlic on a small shallow pan and drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Let cool and squeeze roasted garlic paste from cloves..
- Pound out chicken breasts to even thickness and season with salt and blackening seasoning..
- Prepare pasta according to package..
- Add cream, butter, roasted garlic, pepper to medium saucepan over medium heat and simmer, whisking often..
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium high heat in cast iron skillet, add seasoned chicken, and sautee for 3-5 minutes per side..
- Halfway through cooking chicken, stir parmesan into sauce, reserving 2 tbs for garnish..
- After reducing sauce for about 5 minutes, toss in prepared pasta and evenly coat with sauce..
- Portion out pasta, top with chicken, and garnish with reserved parmesan..