Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- It’s of or half of a box of any kind of noodles you prefer.
- You need of red onion.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of italian cheese blend.
- You need of milk.
- You need of spinach.
- It’s of 1/8 garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It’s of broccoli.
- It’s of cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe instructions
- in medium sauce pan melt butter then add the red onion cook until tender and then add milk bring to boil then add cheese blend let the cheese melt then add 3 tbsp flour cook until thickened.
- and in another pan cook the spinach and broccoli and tomatoes for about 7-9 minutes or until done.
- meanwhile boil the pasta until done then drain pasta and pour in a large bowl and mix the sauce with pasta then add the vegetables then seasonings stir and its ready to serve.