Pepper Sausage Fettuccine.
Ingredients of Pepper Sausage Fettuccine
- It’s Half of a tube Hot Italian Sausage.
- It’s Half of package of Fettuccine.
- It’s Half of Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 c of half and half.
- It’s 1/4 of milk.
- Prepare 1 c of parmesean cheese.
Pepper Sausage Fettuccine step by step
- Boil pasta, drain and put aside.
- In skillet add hot sausage and begin to brown. Add sliced red bell pepper and spices (cayenne, cajun, oregano, garlic powder, a little salt and pepper). Cover for 3 minutes or until peppers begin to soften..
- Add half and half, milk, and a 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Bring to boil..
- Add pasta and parmesean. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally until cheese has fully melted..
- Serve and enjoy=).