fettuccine broccoli Alfredo. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. This versatile side dish is a variation of a recipe I've had for years. This Fettucini Alfredo works great with leftover chicken, but frankly I always cook fresh broccoli – because broccoli does not get better with age.
Ingredients of fettuccine broccoli Alfredo
- You need 2 lb of fettuccine pasta cook per instructions on box.
- You need 2 lb of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 60 oz of Alfredo sauce four jars fifteen ounces each.
- It’s 1 cup of water for jars.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of water for broccoli.
I present both Fettuccine Alfredo versions here — the classic and the creamy. For the homemade fettuccine: Combine the flour and salt in a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo.
fettuccine broccoli Alfredo step by step
- cook the pasta.
- add quarter cup of water in bottom of pot heat add broccoli add first half of margarine add spices steam for 7 minutes.
- add sauce, each jar will have a lot left in it add quarter cup of water to each jar put on lid shake the jar washing the sauce off side and bottom add this to pasta along with the sauce, to cooked pasta add cooked broccoli mix well together.
- serve enjoy.
This version of fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli is one of my favorites because it's meatless, so Meatless Monday approved, it's made with half and half rather than heavy cream, so you don't need. Roasted Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo smothered in a velvety, creamy Alfredo This Roasted Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is bursting with juicy oven roasted shrimp and crisp-tender broccoli made. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is. It's evil, ridiculous This is close to "real" Fettuccine Alfredo, though I think reports vary as to what "real" Fettuccine Alfredo is. Like, did you or did you not order chicken.