Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine. Beef Fettuccine Dinner. "This recipe is a big hit with my husband and two children. I fix it twice a month and never have any leftovers! Since I don't get In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Ingredients of Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine
- You need of Meatball patties———————.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of ground chuck 80 /20.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion grated.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot peeled and grated fine.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Pasta———————-.
- You need 1 pound of Fettuccine pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce————————–.
- You need 28 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s of Garnish———————–.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley for garnish.
- You need of Frying—————–.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry the meatballs/ patties.
This slow braised, fall-apart-tender beef is cooked in a rich tomato and veggie sauce served over a bed of al dente fettuccine. Flat noodles cradle a satisfying partnership of ground beef and peppers in a pesto-enriched sauce. Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring.
Teftini, Beef over Fettuccine step by step
- Mix the ground chuck, grated onion, grated carrots, minced garlic, egg, paprika, salt, and pepper. Heat the oil..
- Form into mini patties. I rolled it out and used a small cookie cutter to get a uniform size..
- Coat each patty with the breadcrumbs and in medium depth of hot oil, fry till golden brown. If it isn't quite done it will finish when simmering in the sauce..
- Move each one when finished frying to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Boil the pasta according to instructions on the package. Add olive oil and parsley to the pasta after you drain it. Coat each piece of pasta..
- Heat the tomato sauce. Add the spices and simmer 7 minutes then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Taste adjust the seasonings to your desired taste..
- Mix well it should become orange in color..
- Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes then add the meat patties..
- Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Let them sit off heat covered 15 minutes. This will allow the sauce to seep into the meatballs a bit. Now serve on top of the Fettuccine..
- Garnish with parsley. Serve, I hope you enjoy.
Fettuccine and beef – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. If you've never heard of it you can check it out over on Amazon. This Beef Ragu Fettuccine is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major. Creamy Steak Fettuccine from Delish.com is meant to be shared with someone special. Coat both sides of steak with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.