Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce.
Ingredients of Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 4 C of tomato-meat sauce.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomatoes; medium dice.
- You need 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need 1 T of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 t of sugar.
- You need 1 bundle of parsely; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 C of shredded Italian 4 cheese blend.
Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce instructions
- Heat tomato-meat sauce and pepper flakes to a simmer. Cook approximately 5 minutes until sauce is thoroughly reheated to a minimum of 155°.
- Boil noodles until al dente in salted water. Drain..
- Add vinegar and sugar to sauce. Stir. Simmer 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning with either vinegar, sugar, salt, or pepper to taste..
- Add pasta sauce atop noodles on serving plates. Garnish with parsley and cheese..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, bacon, ham, pepperoni, sausage, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, ricotta, romano, heavy cream, asparagus, parmesean, paprika, shallots, habanero, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, white pepper, peppercorn melange, pearl onions, peas, mushroom, savory, rosemary, thyme, basil, red onion, Vidalia onion, capers, marjoram, leeks, lemon, olives, sage, eggplant, artichoke, avocado, slivered garlic, lemon thyme, sherry, red wine, mint, saffron, sea salt, balsamic, port wine, worcestershire sauce.