Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of sirloin or beef tenderloin, thinly sliced into 1/2" strips.
- It’s of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of large onion, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of beef broth.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- It’s of Shirataki noodles, fettuccine style.
Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In large skillet, melt 1 T butter. Sear beef working in batches if necessary. Transfer to plate and set aside..
- In skillet, melt 2 T butter. Add mushrooms, garlic and onion and cook 5 min. Add beef, broth, salt and pepper and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 min..
- Stir in sour cream and mustard. Cook 1 min. or until heated through..
- Prepare noodles – rinse, drain, dry. Divide into four portions and serve with meat mixture..