Cheesy Garlic Bread. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil, leaving the top partially uncovered.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- It’s 0.5 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 300 g of Strong White Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 170 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 50 g of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
Then, a faultless blend of two cheese: mozzarella and parmesan, is sprinkled all over the top. Directions Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Cut loaf in half lengthwise, place on baking sheet. In a small bowl combined softened butter with minced garlic.
Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Make dough in Breadmaker using yeast, flour, olive oil, salt and water – 45 mins.
- Press out dough with heel of hand making a 25cm base..
- Allow to prove at 40”C/105”F for approx 20 mins..
- Put Pizza Stone in oven and increase oven to 300”C. Meanwhile spread crushed garlic over the dough, and add the cheese and parsley..
- Bake the Bread for 5 mins until crispy..
In a small bowl, blend together your butter, garlic and dressing. Cut bread (Italian and French bread are our favorites to use) length-wise. Place on a baking sheet and spread butter mixture over both halves. Top bread with shredded cheese and parsley. With this garlic bread recipe. you get crispy edges, flavorful topping.