Garlic parmesan bread. Reviews for: Photos of Parmesan Garlic Bread. This bread is one of those breads, except anyone can make it. The recipe is simple and the I used finely shredded parmesan and the minced garlic from the jar.
Ingredients of Garlic parmesan bread
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of organic cane sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil..
- You need 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 1 of bread flour for needing.
Parmesan Garlic Bread – Turn regular French bread into delicious, buttery parmesan garlic bread with this quick and easy recipe. One of our favorite restaurants in our area is a seafood restaurant by. These garlic Parmesan breadsticks take a little time to make but they're far from difficult. You can use it on any bread you are making with a delicious crisp result These garlic Parmesan breadsticks.
Garlic parmesan bread instructions
- heat water in microwave 30sec. stir in sugar and yeast very well 2 min. let yeast sit 10 min. while yeast is sitting grade cheese and garlic and mix into dry flour. this will help seperate all the cheese and garlic for easy mixing..
- oops forgot. put oil in when you mix flour to water..
- mix flour into water in 1 cup at a time. this will allow you to adjust amount of flour so your bread has good consistency. mix and kneed until dough is not stick ing to bowl anymore. place in a greased bowl, cover and let sit at 70 degrees until doubled in size..
- placed dough on surface and knead gently for 5 min. place dough on parchment paper and cooky sheet and cover. let sit until doubled..
- cut three lines in dough and spray with water. place in preheated oven a 400°F. spray with water every 5 min, until bread has a dark brown color..
- tip; you will get alot of moisture from cheese and garlic so put a little extra flour for better end result..
It's crusty on the outside, soft on the inside and loaded with garlic, a hint of rosemary and lots of cheese! Spread Garlic Parmesan Spread evenly over bread. So our garlic Parmesan bread is done. It's delicious, it'd be great to serve with our chicken piccata recipe that I make on another video. How to Make GARLIC PARMESAN PULL APART BREAD.