Kid-size garlic bread. Was at a friends house and she was making lasagna and didn't have enough garlic bread for everyone.so she made some "just for the Now this is what I fix if I'm in a hurry and don't have time for "real" garlic bread. They don't complain and they can help individualize their own. Kid-Size Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Ingredients of Kid-size garlic bread
- You need 1 loaf of flute of sour dough bread.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of butter.
Spoon the butter out onto a sheet of cling film and roll up to make a sausage-shaped log. This is my kids' favorite way to eat garlic bread. This is great for making handheld spaghetti sandwiches, too. Reassemble loaf; wrap securely in heavy-duty aluminum.
Kid-size garlic bread step by step
- Depending on how many pieces of bread you're going to make will determine how much butter you need. So get that butter and mix in some garlic powder (minced garlic would work too) into it to taste..
- Spread garlic butter over the little pieces of bread from the sour dough flute..
- Place bread slices onto baking sheet (i put tin foil under them so the bread doesn't stick). Add the shredded Parmesan cheese (other cheeses will work too) to the pieces of bread. If you're using the shredded Parmesan, you may want to make sure it's a single layer of cheese since it's not as easily melted as softer cheeses..
- Set oven to 350 and put the bread in and cook for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted..
- As a side note, the crusts for these are quite crunchy so if your children are too young, these may be too hard for them to eat.
Drop it, and add herbs, onion or seeds instead. Fresh rosemary and garlic help to make our small and easy bread recipe a real treat to add to your daily repertoire. This small loaf of white bread is flavored with fresh rosemary and chopped garlic. The taste is incredible and it's the perfect sized bread to serve two people. When I make garlic bread the "normal" way using baguettes sliced almost all the way through then wrapped in foil and baked, softened butter mixed with garlic works much better because it's easier to smear butter into the slices rather than drizzling.