Garlic bread. Garlic bread (also called garlic toast) consists of bread (usually a baguette or sour dough like a ciabatta), topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, such as oregano or chives. It is then either grilled or broiled until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- You need 5 cubes of cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
Whether you serve it as an appetizer or as a side dish with your favorite pasta dishes, you'll love these garlic bread recipes. Learn how to make delicious garlic bread at home. What could be tastier than homemade garlic bread straight out the oven? Our easy recipes will show you how to make garlic bread to impress.
Garlic bread instructions
- Take a cup add warm water, yeast and sugar and mix it nicely then cover for 15 minutes.
- Take a bowl add flour, salt, oregano and oil.
- Now add the yeast mixture and water to make a dough.
- The doughy should be sticky. Now cover the dough for 1&1/2 hour with a cloth or cling wrap.
- The dough will be doubled in the size after 1&1/2 hour.
- Knead it nicely for 10 minutes and roll a thick and big roti.
- Take a bowl and add butter, oregano and garlic paste.
- Apply the butter mixture on the dough.
- Add cheese on half roti or dough.
- Now apply water on the boundary of dough and fold the dough into semi circle and cut it.
- Now apply some butter and add chilli flakes and oregano on the dough for garnishing.
- Bake at 200°c for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy your garlic bread at home with cheese dip ❤️ Happy baking.
Garlic Knots – Garlic Bread made from scratch, no-knead, brushed with a mixture of butter, Garlic, and Parsley. It's incredibly soft, fluffy, and very delicious. It's a great bread that can easily serve as an accompaniment to any meal. If you really want to take things up a notch, add extra Garlic! ⬇ Download garlic bread – stock pictures and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Garlic bread – stock photos and pictures.