Cheesy Garlic Bread. Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl. This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- It’s 1 of large loaf Italian bread.
- You need 1 stick of salted butter – softened.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 cloves of fresh garlic – minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning (or 1/4tsp each basil, oregano, marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded 3 cheese Italian blend (such as Kraft).
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil for drizzle.
I want to tell you that's because I'm so addicted to it. Which of course I am – bread, butter, garlic and. Cheesy Garlic Bread – Delicious homemade bread stuffed with layers of gooey cheese and garlic. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter.
Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Slice bread in half horizontally to make a "top" and "bottom" half. Lay out on foil lined baking sheet cut sides up..
- In a small bowl combine butter, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir until well blended..
- Place half of butter mixture on each half of the bread. Spread out into an even layer on each. Top each buttered bread half with one cup of shredded cheese. Drizzle with olive oil..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
Pair this homemade garlic bread with any hearty Italian meal! This mouthwatering cheesy garlic bread will delight your guests or family members. Ditch the frozen stuff and make this incredibly easy semi-homemade garlic bread instead! Plus, add some mozzarella to make it extra cheesy! Cheesy Garlic Bread with the best homemade garlic butter spread.