Taisen's cheesey garlic bread. Kanak's Kitchen brings you the recipe for cheese garlic bread that doesn't need an oven and can be made on tawa. It's an easy breakfast or evening tea snack. The BEST and EASIEST Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks have a simple garlic topping and taste even better than take-out!
Ingredients of Taisen's cheesey garlic bread
- Prepare 1 of Italian bread slices, with or without seeds on the crust (you can use any kind of bread and however many slices you need).
- Prepare 1 of melted butter (depending on how many slices your making is how much butter you need) enough to cover 1 side of each slice.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder (to your taste).
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt (use carefully as you don't want much salt).
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley or parsley flakes (just a little).
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like). optional.
This Garlic Cheesy Bread recipe is full of cheesy flavor. Try this delicious Garlic Cheesy Bread alongside pizza or pasta! These Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks are made using a refrigerated pre-made pizza dough and are topped with garlic and mozzarella cheese for the If you love cheesy garlic bread as much as we do, be sure to try our Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread! Watch how easy it is to make in the video below I love pairing this cheesy garlic bread with any of my go-to pasta dishes or serving it next to a big salad.
Taisen's cheesey garlic bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or frying pan. Allow to cool just a little so that it is a little thick and not runny.
- After the butter is melted, remove from heat and add in garlic powder, garlic salt and parsley. Mix together. Mine started to make a bit of a paste from the butter cooling and the powder..
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper, and place your slices of bread onto the wax paper..
- You can leave this out if you prefer, but to 1 slice I spread butter on it first before spreading the melted butter and spices. It honestly was much better. Your choice !.
- Take a knife and spread on the butter and spice mix onto one side of each piece. You can do both sides if you like for more butter and garlic flavor..
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven. Depending on how crispy you want your bread is how long you will keep it in the oven. Keep an eye on it as you don't want it to burn. About 5 to 8 minutes. If your oven runs hotter, less time and if it runs lower then longer time. My oven likes to do both so I play it by checking it constantly. (every 2 minutes).
- After they get to a nice crisp, pull them out of the oven. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. As much or as little as you like. You can use any cheese you like, or mix several different cheeses for this..
- Place the bread back into the oven only until the cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy with any dish you like garlic bread with or alone with a marinara sauce as a snack !.
In a bowl, combine the softened butter, Asiago cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mayonnaise, sliced scallions and minced garlic. Bursting with flavour, this Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread can be served with soup or enjoyed as a snack by itself. Cheesy Garlic Bread Stuffed Challah is the ultimate comfort food! Ingredients for Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe. It is amazingly delicious, crispy on the outside and moist inside.