Garlic bread pizza. Garlic Bread Pizza is my new favorite recipe and it's so easy! I never new pizza could be so flavorful. All you need is a package of frozen garlic bread, some pizza sauce, pepperoni (if you like them), and. #garlicbread #garlicbreadpizza.
Ingredients of Garlic bread pizza
- You need 1 of box of garlic bread.
- It’s 1 of jar pasta sauce.
- You need 1 of pk pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 of pk mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
French bread is spread with a garlic and butter mixture and then topped off with pizza ingredients such as sauce, cheese and pepperoni. While bread sticks are still warm, brush with the mixture on top of each breadstick and serve. This Garlic Butter Pizza Pull Apart Bread is smothered in garlic butter, stuffed with pizza fillings, and topped with so.much.cheese! Our Pepperoni Garlic Bread Pizza combines our standard delicious toppings with a natural garlic flavor You'll love our DIGIORNO Naturally Flavored Garlic Bread Pizza!
Garlic bread pizza step by step
- Bake garlic bread about five minutes.
- Remove from oven put sauce on garlic bread.
- Put pepperoni ( I put 4 on )and mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 7-10 minutes more enjoy !.
A few days ago I went to Walmart for one of those bigger trips that usually involve multiple pet products and various and sundry household stuff. I couldn't resist picking up a few more. Hot, traditional loaves of Garlic Bread. The original Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread which inspired this Pizza Pull Apart Bread. If Crack Bread is the head-honcho of the crack bread family, then this Pizza Pull Apart Bread must be his son!