Chili pasta & Garlic Bread. An all purpose chili paste recipe made with fresh chili peppers and seasonings. Or, How to Make Chili Paste from Fresh Chili Peppers. You need some red chilies for the reddish color.
Ingredients of Chili pasta & Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 slice of Bread (whatever kind you have).
- It’s 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 packages of Elbo Pasta (whatever Kind you'd like).
- You need 1 large of Size Pot.
- You need 1 small of Baking Dish.
- You need 1 can of Wolf brand Chili (your Choice ).
- It’s 1/2 small of Bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Butter.
The most recognized brands will be from Asia, Mexico, and the U. A wide variety of chili paste options are available to you.. Broad Bean Paste, Szechuan Chicken, Homemade Chiu Chow Chili Sauce. Very Crispy Tongue with Chili Bean Paste and Sichuan PeppercornsSerious Eats.
Chili pasta & Garlic Bread instructions
- Put water to boil in the large pot at med-High.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the boiling water and place pasta in the pot..
- While the pasta cooks place the 2 slices of bread on the baking dish and place them in the oven @ 450°F.
- Turn the bread over in about 10 min..
- Grab a small pot and heat up the chili with the dash of black pepper..
- Melt 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Check to see if the bread is at how you like it if so take it out of the oven and put some melted butter over them add a dash of garlic powder to each bread and put some cheese ontop and throw em back in the oven just until the cheese melts and they're done..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it.
- You're all done with the cooking now serve the pasta with chili ontop and add some shredded cheese over the chili with the garlic bread on the side :).
- Enjoy your meal :).
Chili Paste's popular Chili Paste trends in Home Appliances, Tools, Beauty & Health, Home & Garden with Chili Paste and Chili Paste. This garlic chili paste is preserved in oil, will last for months. Chili paste substitutes may be necessary for dietary or allergic reasons, or perhaps you want to try a new angle on your favorite recipe. Finding the appropriate chili paste substitutes is not a walk in the park. That's why I What makes a good chili paste substitute?