Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring. Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball. Repeat with the rest of the meat. In a large pan, cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to brown each side.
Ingredients of Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring
- It’s 1 batch of pizza dough.
- You need of Frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need of Extra marinara for dipping.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
But I think the best of them all was the cheesy I will admit – the meatball version of the pull-apart pizza ring is a little more overwhelming than the others in terms As you know, I take yeast bread situations very, very seriously (meaning I. Cheesy Garlic Bread – Delicious homemade bread stuffed with layers of gooey cheese and garlic. Pure cheesy goodness, inside and out! This stuffed garlic bread uses a combination of cheeses which includes cheddar, mozzarella and a parmesan/romano blend.
Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring instructions
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball..
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley. Enjoy!.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet).
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough..
Especially food like these cheesy garlic bread sticks! Garlic bread reminds me of my school days. When I was in school, pizza was a very new Enjoy these cheesy garlic bread sticks immediately with some tomato ketchup on the side! * You can increase the amount of cheese depending on how. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.