easy cheesy garlic bread. Butter, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese make a terrific spread for French bread. You'll get plenty of oohs and ahs when you pull this out of the oven. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf.
Ingredients of easy cheesy garlic bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lawry's garlic salt(or any of your choice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheese of your liking.
This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It's The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes! Easy homemade garlic bread recipe with fresh garlic, basil, and a soft buttery center.
easy cheesy garlic bread instructions
- pre heat oven to 400°F.
- cut loaf in half lengthwise and place on baking sheet.
- melt butter and brush on to both sides of loaf.
- sprinkle with garlic salt top wit cheese and bake for 10 min.
Try this from scratch recipe now! I love cheesy garlic bread, but don't like it to be greasy. We'll usually break out the garlic bread when serving something like pasta or soups. Spread the mixture on the bread. Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl.