Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread. Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl. Then cut the pieces lengthwise into half. This mouthwatering cheesy garlic bread will delight your guests or family members.
Ingredients of Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread
- It’s 2 of foot long heros.
- It’s 1 stick of buttter.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 of parm cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. I want to tell you that's because I'm so addicted to it. This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe.
Q-tip's cheesy garlic bread step by step
- preheat oven to 425.
- melt butter halfway in microwave.
- add all ingredients but cheeses.
- melt butter rest of the way.
- brush butter mixture evenly on bread.
- top evenly with cheeses.
- bake 10 minutes enjoy.
It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. The BEST and EASIEST Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks have a simple garlic topping and taste even better than take-out! My husband happened to be home while I was recipe testing these Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks a few weeks ago. I planned it that way because he LOVES cheesy bread and. Especially food like these cheesy garlic bread sticks!