Garlic shrimp and bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. It will always be a stalwart standby mountained on top of linguine, but I like this more elegant, updated version.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp and bread
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp (I prefer red royals or Argentinian.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 5 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken stock or bone broth.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Crushed red pepper(optional).
Use a brush to coat the top and inside of the bread with the butter and garlic mixture. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and discard the marinade. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself.
Garlic shrimp and bread instructions
- Add some evo to a pan and heat. Salt and pepper the shrimp and sear for a 2 to 3 minutes or until pink, remove from the heat.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant, couple minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and lemon and reduce by half. Season with salt and add some fresh cilantro to taste, crushed red pepper if you want spice.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add the butter until melted. Add the shrimp and toss well, Serve with bread and lemon slices..
I also like having this with toasted slices of French bread. A bit buttery, citrusy, and garlicky, this baked Lemon garlic herb shrimp packets on the grill. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Hope there is enough liquid to soak up Crusty Italian Bread. Top each with an equal amount of the garlic shrimp and corn, and sprinkle with the almonds.